Friday, February 28, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Cards

HI friends!! I don't about you all, but I never seem to have a birthday card when I need one, and since I am not a cardmaker by the norm, it's hard for me to whip one together real quick when the need arises. So, when I got the fun and bright Hip Hip Hooray collection from We R Memory Keepers, I thought it would be fun to go ahead an make up a few neutral birthday cards, and a fun little holder to keep them in.


I absolutely loved the fun bright colors in this collection. Loved the themed papers, but there were also so many fun neutrals in the same bright colors.

I made a couple simple, but fun cards to have some ready and on hand.


Then on this one, I used one of the fun embossed tags that come along with the collection, and made a cute shaped card.


I love all the fun little steamer and confetti pieces included on the sticker sheet.
This collection is so fun, and perfect for all those birthday projects. You can view the full collection here.

Have a great day, and take time to create something you love!!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such bright and happy cards, great pattern combination!