Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 11 of 2011

Its almost that time..time to say good bye to another year and welcome in the new one. So many things happened in my life this past year, some amazing, some not so amazing, but I wouldn't change one of them for anything. They have helped bring me to a wonderful place in my life...I am so excited to start the new year with my sweet family, and see what God has in store for us!!
As I was thinking back over the past year, it also made me open up the scrapbooks, and look and reflect back on not only the experiences, but how my love for this wonderful hobby has grown, and how I have changed in my style.
I thought it would be fun to do a top 11 of 2011...so below you will find my favorite layouts and projects from this past year, in no particular order because I couldn't decide! :p













I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to visit my blog and share in my and my families stories..and also share your love for this hobby with me. Many of you have became friends throughout this past year, and I am very grateful for each and everyone of you!

Have a happy new year! :)

8 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

You can really see your "style" shine through Amanda, lovely shabby chic :) Happy New Year to you!

Ashley Horton said...

These are definitely some of my favorites, Amanda!! You did a great job on your picks and I agree with Beth. Your style really does shine through on these layouts!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that first one the best with the photo banner!! That is AWESOME! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Hi, Amanda, some of these I remember quite well because I loved them :) you chose some great ones! I can't wait to see what you create in 2012!! Happy New Year to you.

Sasha Farina said...

so how's 2012 so far??!! i love each and everyone of your work and heck, i wouldn't have been able to pick orders for them too!!

Patrice said...

These are all so great - I wish I had your talent with clustering elements!

Auntie Em said...

Your LOs are all so pretty and inspirational! I love the photo and button banner and so many other fun ideas.
Thank you for sharing! I am sure the great ideas will help me with my scrapping this year. :)

PrinzessinN said...

Your LO's are so gorgeous! I can't tell you which one I like the most. They are all so pretty!