Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sneak Peek!!

Today I am sharing a sneak peek for the February kit from The Paper Bakery! Sarah has done it again, and put together an absolutely gorgeous kit!! I can't wait for you all to see!! :)

Today, I am going to share with you a little peak at one of the projects I made with the add-on kit. I am finally starting to embrace card making, and I know its these fabulous kits that are helping me hurdle that block! :)


I also wanted to share with you something that I hope to play along with this month, and thought perhaps some of you would like to also. I think this is a fabulous idea to help you get in those daily pictures and, at least for me, take photos of things that you would never even think of.



I found this courtesy of fatmumslim.com, you can find more information about this challenge here! I hope to share my photos here on the blog, maybe that will help hold me accountable for getting on here and posting more often! If you play along I would love it you link up in the comments so I can follow along with you!

I hope you all have a great Wednesday, and take time to create something you love!!


No comments: