Saturday, April 7, 2012

CSI and The Paper Bakery

Ahhh!! Its Saturday!! I am loving this weekend so far! Easter is by far one of my favorite holidays, and I am getting ready to make some fun colored eggs with my little ladies, and then we are going to make Resurrection rolls, I think this is such a cute idea to help little ones understand the amazing miracle that is this holiday!

First though, I wanted to hop on here and share some fun news! The Paper Bakery is sponsoring CSI this month. If you haven't heard of CSI, make sure you head over and check them out, and of course play along! They are a super fun challenge blog that has color based challenges, but for some more fun, they throw in journaling prompts and other fun ideas! You can check them out here!

Now I will admit that I struggled with this at first, its not the normal way I scrap, but after I got going, I found that I really enjoyed it, and I LOVE the layout that came from it.


Make sure you head over to CSI to see not only the inspiration from the rest of The Paper Bakery team, but also the fabulous team that CSI has! Lots of beautiful layouts to inspire!! Also make sure you play along for your chance at a $20 voucher to The Paper Bakery!!


Hope you all have a fabulous faith filled weekend!! Take time to create something you love!


No comments: