Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lovely, Beautiful


Hi all!! :) Hope today is treating you well so far!! I wanted to hop on today and share a layout that went up on The Paper Bakery blog today! This layout was made using almost exclusively the August add on kit, "County Fair"!

We are in the midst of a remodel at my house, a very extensive remodel, so I have been unable to print off any new pictures, so while I was searching for some around here that I had yet to scrap, I came across my daughter’s preschool school picture from last fall. I usually have a very hard time scrapping school photos, but this time, the minute I saw it, my mind went to the “Lovely” sticker on the sticker sheet included in your add on kit for this month. I thought a lot of the colors and patterns in the papers lent themselves well to the fall theme they had for their photos. So surprisingly, for me, this layout came together very quickly, using almost exclusively items included in the kit.

I want to apologize for the not so great photo quality, these were taken with my iPhone, since another thing that I can’t find in the midst of this remodel is my camera battery charger.





 
 
Absolutely love the gorgeous colors and accents included in this kit!! I will have more projects to share soon!! :)
 
Hope you all have a blessed day, and take time to create something you love!


3 comments:

Moongirl said...

OH! That fabric banner is just fantastic! Your misting is perfect too.

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Amanda!! Love the little bit of shabby chic feel this layout has!! I hope you find your missing camera charger soon!! :)

June Houck said...

Very cool LO, Amanda! Nice paper choices and the fabric banner is sooo cool!