Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Underwater Beauty

Hi all!! Happy Wednesday! Hope summer is treating you well :) Ours has been pretty fabulous so far!

I have a layout to share with you today using the May Gossamer Blue kit. I really loved all the fun, bright colors in this kit. The only paper I wasn't too sure of was an anchor print by Fancy Pants. I'm just not sold on the anchor trend! I was, however, determined to use this paper! Going through photos, I found this old one of Miss K, the photo in itself is nothing special, but I clearly remember how excited she was this day, showing us all how she could " go under" all by herself. I thought it would be perfect for the paper!

Now, I really struggled with this layout....still not really in love with it. I'm not sure if it was that paper, using a 4x6 photo (which I NEVER do) or what, but it was a very slow process.

 
 
Still not sure, just feels like something is missing. I'm calling it down though....I'm determined to stop stressing so much about layouts being perfect, and just enjoy and have fun! That's what it's supposed to be, right? :)
 
Hope you all have a great day, and take time to create something you love! :)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I think it's great! I love the ribbon accents at the top!