Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer Fun

Hi all!! Happy Saturday!! I am hopping on real quick to share another layout from the Summer Camp with Noel Mignon!

This one was the "Trail Mix" challenge, and it was basically a recipe challenge. We were given a list of items that we had to use on our layout.




Ever since I got this Elle's Studio paper, I had this idea in my mind. This challenge was just the push to finally get it to paper. Love the final product!! :)

Keeping it pretty short and sweet today, heading out for some adventures with the family! :)

Have a great weekend, and take time to create something you love!

1 comment:

Heather Doolittle said...

REALLY cute page, Amanda! I love how you used the actual print of the paper to dictate your page design. And I love the smaller pictures. Something a little different!