Thursday, October 17, 2013

Werewolves, and Witches, and Monsters

Hi all!! I'm up on the Epiphany Crafts blog today sharing a fun Halloween layout. I had found these super cute tiny punches at Michaels, and they worked perfect with my EC Round 14 tool and epoxies to make some fun little embellishments for my layout.





I used the fun Monster's Inc. font on this and think they worked out fabulous as the center of my "eyes"!

Don't forget, you still have a little more time to pick up your December Days kit from Whimsical Twist at 15% off!! These kits are all fabulous, so make sure you head over and check them out!!!

Also make sure you head over to Paper Issues and check out all the Halloween inspiration over there! Their newest issue is all about the spook! :)

Thanks for hopping by today, and take time to create something you love!!

No comments: