Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hugs & Kisses

Hi friends!! What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Valentine's Day? Love, right? That is how I felt the minute I saw this photo...the quality is horrible, but this so sums up my baby boy and his feelings of his first Vday! I knew instantly I wanted this layout to be bright and fun...and I wanted to do a large title, not something I normally do. I found this file in the silhouette store, and knew it was perfect.



I also really wanted this to have a valentine feel, but not use "traditional" valentine colors. The pinks and navy blues in the Welcome Spring line were perfect for this!





Adding in a few fun elements and layers, I have a very fun and "love"-ly valentine's day layout!! :)





Supply List:

Imaginisce: Pattern Paper ( My Baby, Welcome Spring), Die Cut Tags Pad (Welcome Spring)
American Crafts: Cardstock, Knock Outs Punches, This to That foam adhesive




1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet photo! Great layers and loving all the strips of paper!