Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Button It Up

Hi friends!! I realized that I forgot to share this project that I had up on the Epiphany Crafts blog last week. Last week was our "Button It Up" week, we were challenged to create projects featuring the EC Button Studio tools.
I thought it would be cute to alter a favorite candle, and start bringing some spring into our home. I kept this very simple, and used the adorable Welcome Spring line from Imaginisce to bring in all the fun and bright colors and patterns.




Here is another angle. I just mixed in button studio tool 20, shape studio too round 14, and some of the Welcome Spring rhinestones for a cute, fun, and simple decor piece.


These would be adorable to make up with any theme for a gift! So easy but makes a great impact!

Thanks for stopping by today, have a fabulous day, and take time to create something you love!!


No comments: