Friday, February 13, 2015

Picture Perfect

Today I have a new layout to share with you using up some bits and pieces from my stash. I decided its past time to keep holding on to all those items I just "had to have" and start using them!


I wanted to keep this layout bright and fun, my daughter had been so excited about the camera she had got for Christmas, that she wanted to take a picture of me...taking a picture of her! lol.


For the background, I used this horizontal striped paper from Simple Stories, but I wanted to liven it up a bit, by layering a transparency from Crate Paper over it, I was able to bring in some more of that bright pink, but still let the stripes shine through. This layout started out all pink, black, and white, but I just wasn't feeling it, so I layered in that rainbow heart paper from Bella Blvb, and then was able to build off of those colors with some of my embellishments!



Hoping to have some more layouts to share soon, have many in the works! In the meantime, keep creating projects you love!! :)

No comments: