Saturday, January 14, 2017

Coming back

It's been awhile...a long while. Life as wonderful as it is, is also crazy, or maybe that's what makes it so wonderful? Anyhow, I got wrapped up in life and family, and took a little break from scrapbooking. I was still creating memories, and still capturing them through a picture, but I wasn't taking the time to document them, I wasn't worrying so much about getting that one perfect shot...and I loved it...but I also missed the creating, and the documenting the stories. So, I'm picking up the old tape runner, and getting back on the wagon...just going to take it a little easier this time, no design teams, no stress, just for the fun and the memories. :)

I recently joined Clique Kits..so far I am in love with these kits. Its a great way for me to slowly dip my feet back into the world of lovely and new products, especially since I have no idea what is out there anymore. They also have some fun challenges, which has been another perfect way for me to get back into the groove. I created this layout using the January kit, and the fun sketch that they recently posted on their blog.

I switched it up some, instead of a circle, I cut this adorable mosaic heart from one of the papers...I think it was Simple Stories. I kept it pretty simple, and pretty straight on with the sketch otherwise. Love the way it turned out...but even more, I love that I am getting back to documenting the wonderful life and memories with the ones I love. :)


If you're still here, thanks for sticking around. :) I am going to try and get back in the habit of posting at least once a week, but again, no stress this time around..what will be, will be! ;)

Enjoy your weekend, and take time to create something you love!

3 comments:

Maryám Pérez said...

Your layout it's so beautiful, Amanda. I love the heart that you used instead of the circle. Great take of the sketch.
Thanks so much for linking up with us at Clique Kits!

xoxo,
Maryám.

Unknown said...

This is soooooo gorgeous!!! You nailed this sketch!!! Great job! Thank you so much for playing along in the Clique Kits challenge with us Amanda! Kindly, Steph

Jen Mc said...

This is beautiful! I am getting myself back into scrapbooking again too. I have missed it!