Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back again!

I am a horrible, horrible blogger!! I can't even remember the last time I was on here! :/ Promise to get better about that! Promise!
It was a rough week at our house last week, Miss E was so sick, I had never seen her temp get that high before, thankfully the little lady is back to her old crazy self again! Has the flu bug, or whatever is going around, hit you yet? No fun! :(

Today I am going to share with you a project I made using the March Project kit from
 The Paper Bakery " My Favorite Things" this kit is full of yummy My Mind's Eye and Canvas Corp. Its an adorable little canvas mini album, but I decided to step out of the box a bit, and see what I could come up with...and thanks to the encouraging words of our fearless leader, Sarah, I can up with this cute little tote bag!

I have a little how-to up on The Paper Bakery blog here! If you have any questions, just leave them in the comments and I will try to answer as best I can!

If you are on the fence about a sub, I seriously reccommend it, the kits are always fabulous and chalk full of goodies, and they go FAST!! Also remember the sketch challenge you have until April 1st to link up, details here!

Have a great day and take time to create something you love!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

Oh, that is a cute little tote, Amanda! Welcome back to blogland :)