Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Wednesday!! Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using the March kit and add-on from The Paper Bakery! Let me just say this kit is nothing less than absolutely fabulous! Every month, I am blown away by these amazing kits, and this month was no exception!

A few weeks back, a friend of my on facebook had posted about a local ministry in here area. They were calling all scrappers to help out with some donations of altered journals. This ministry takes these journals along with other supplies, and puts together little gift baskets for parents who have children in the NICU. I loved the idea of helping these families, in any way I could. So I organized a meeting with some of the women in my church, and we had a wonderful night of crafting and fellowship, all the while being able to help possibly bring just a little bit of sunshine to the lives of these families.

I had some journals left over, and I thought that I would use the March kit and add-on, to finish up the remainder so send out to these families.



I have a few more to finish off, then off these go to hopefully bring a little sunshine into the lives of these families.

The full reveal for the March kits is coming up on the 15th, so make sure you head over to The Paper Bakery and sign up for the newsletter for a chance at some more peaks and inspiration! Also if you love this kit as much as I do, and I know you will, head over and sign up for a sub! You will not be disappointed, because these will go FAST!!

Have a great day, and take time to create something you love!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Love this idea!
Alison xx