Friday, May 10, 2013

Project 12: April

Hi all!! It has been busy, busy around here lately. Finishing up all our activities, getting ready for the end of school, and summer! We decided to finally have a summer free of running to this and that, never being home, or able to relax. We just built a huge deck on our house, and we want to enjoy it! So we are having an extracurricular free summer! I'm excited! :) Seems like life gets so crazy running to this and that, we are just going to let the kiddos enjoy the summer and actually get to just play and relax! :)

So with all the business that comes with finishing out the year, I have had very little time for creating, and even pretty limited picture taking! Its seriously been super crazy! I did, however, get a chance to put together my Project 12 spread for April. I used mainly Simple Stories "24/7" on this, along with some silhouette cuts from Studio Calico's Pop off the Page 2 class! Which I am loving, just wish I had time to play along!

Here is my full 2 page spread:

Left side:
 
Right side:
 
I have to say, I am still really loving this way of scrapping. I still don't think I would be able to do it weekly, but I love it monthly. Its so nice to have those 2 review pages, pages I would necessarily put in the album, and it also challenges me to get myself in there more! Lovin' it! :)
 
Busy weekend for us the week, today my hubby turns the big 3-0, and we have Matthew 5:16 day tomorrow, its a great community service project that we do here, and finally Mother's Day on Sunday. I have been promised a stress free, family fun day! :) Can't wait!
 
Hope you all have a great weekend, and Happy Mother's Day all you Mamas out there!
 
Take time to create something you love! :)


No comments: