Monday, March 30, 2015

Best Summer Ever

Hello friends! I have another Gossamer Blue layout to share with you today! For this layout, I wanted to focus on the more fun and bright colors and embellishments in the kit. The Pinkfresh Up in the Clouds items were perfect for this summer layout.

This photo holds a special place for me. This fall, I went back to work...first time I had been back full time since having our first daughter 8 years ago. I was feeling all kinds of emotions...I was excited, terrified, guilty, nervous...you name it, I was feeling it. So, the kiddos and I spent that last week spending as much time as we could together...and this day at the lake was one of my favorites from that week.



I snapped this photo as they were walking down to the water, and it just hit me how much was about to change for us...and how hard, but hopefully good it was going to be.


Now, the school year is almost over, and I am so looking forward to having the summer to spend everyday with these three sweeties, and have another summer just as good ( if not better) than the last one was! :)

Have a great day, and take time to create something you love!

No comments: