Thursday, March 26, 2015

Simple Joys

Hello friends! We are on Spring Break here this week, so I have been enjoying the nice weather and time home with my kiddos...and I have snuck in a little crafty time when I can! :) Still putting the finishing touches on most of those.

So today I have a layout to share with you from a few weeks back, this one is using the Gossamer Blue March kit. I loved the pink, mint, black, and gold color scheme of this kit...with a few fun and bright embellishments and papers thrown in using the Pinkfresh Studio Up in the Clouds collection!

For this layout, I focused on the first color scheme...bringing lots of elements from the Life Pages kit along with the Main Scrapbook kit.



I loved the acrylic "2" gether embellishment from the February kit, and had been bummed that it had never made its way onto a layout. so I was beyond excited that it fit in so well on this one.

The rose pattern paper are all little out of the norm for me, but I thought they went so well with this photo, that I embraced them, and tried to find the right way to make them work for my style. I was pleasantly surprised with the finished product! :)

I will be sharing a few more layouts this week...and be on the lookout for a fun review coming soon!! :)

Have a great day, and take time to create something you love!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet layout! Love the papers and the layers!