Friday, September 25, 2015

So Happy Together

Hello friends! Today I have a layout to share with using the Feels Like Home kit from Felicity Jane. I loved the soft colors and patterns in this kit. I knew this black and white photo would be a perfect one to pair with it. I love how it really pops.


On the cut aparts, there were all of the cute words..I thought it would be fun to add in a few on here. I used a white gel pen to add an "s" to the end of sister. I also used some of that gold thread to smoosh a little up under my layers for some fun texture.



Then, I wanted to add in another little cluster of embellishment in the top corner...it just felt like it needed something. I used this ticket from the cut apart sheet, and stamped a few different sentiments on it, layered it with a heart from the cut apart sheet, and loved the little bit of extra it added.



Looking back at this photo now, I can believe how much my babies have grown up! So crazy to think that this was over a year ago..times flies, we have to remember to enjoy every moment!

Have a good one, and take time to create something you love!

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

Beautiful layout Amanda! So sweet and pretty!