Thursday, September 24, 2015

Love These Moments Together

Hello crafty friends! I have another layout to share with you today, using another fall line that I really fell in love with...Thankful from Elle's Studio. I really love the nontraditional colors and patterns for this line, and this striped paper was my absolute favorite!


The two starting points for this layout were the striped paper in the background, and this leaf stencil from Echo Park. I knew that I wanted both of these elements to really stand out, which is why I really kept all other embellishment to a bare minimum. I layered up some of the more neutral papers under my photo, and added in a few pops of that bright blue.


Then, I wanted a fun, chunky cluster up in the left hand corner. So I hit up the tags, stickers, and other ephemera to make this focal point. I used it to layer up some more of those text elements that I felt really hit the spot with this layout.



I am also linking this layout up to the current issue at Paper Issues " How 'bout them Apples",

Thanks for stopping by today, have a good one, and take time to create something you love.

No comments: