Monday, September 24, 2012

Enjoy This Moment

Happy Monday!!! The start of another crazy week in this household! I am already ready for the holiday, only so the activities slow down for awhile! Never realized it be this crazy, this early in the game! Yikes!!

I have a layout to share today using the awesome sketch posted on the Lily Bee blog here. I absolutely loved this sketch, and was very excited when I saw they did monthly challenges. I feel like I am just getting around to visiting all of my favorite blogs again, and I am so inspired!! Love this new spurt of crafty mojo I have! The sketch challenge is live until September 30th, so still lots of time to play along! :)

Here is the sketch they provided:


Sept Sketch

Fabulous, right?? The inspiration layouts were equally fab! :)

Here is my take, I didn't leave quite as much white space, but I think you can definitely see the where I was inspired.

 
I love this line from Lily Bee, and I thought the colors were perfect with this black and white photo. This photo is so special to me, it was taken by a dear friend just moments after we had our big "gender reveal" for the new baby. My oldest was so happy and excited to find out she was going to have a little brother. I don't get in on the photos very often, and especially not moments like this, so I will treasure this photo forever. I love it! :)
 
 
Now I'm off to attempt and tackle that huge mountain of laundry calling my name. lol.
 
Hope you all have a great week, and take time to create something you love!

5 comments:

Ursula Schneider said...

You did a beautiful job playing along Amanda! I love the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us!

Beth Hallgren said...

Love the mix of colors and cool title! Beautiful :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the colors and loving the chevrons!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

So pretty Amanda!! I love that color combo of the teal and red together!! Such a great use of the Lily Bee products and the sketch!!

Anonymous said...

I just love your layout! The pic is so beautiful and I love that color combo. That is a great sketch, I need to save that one!