Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Filled With Love

Hi all! Back again with a layout to share. I loved the sketch from Elle's Studio this week, and really wanted to play along.

 
The sketch calls for a large photo, but I was more inspired by the "pocket" look and the Polaroids at the top. I had been holding on to these photos and this paper for just the right layout. I knew this sketch was going to be perfect!
 
Here is my take on the sketch:
 
 
I totally threw design concepts out the window with this one, and just started going with it. I LOVED creating this way! Normally, after a layout is finished, I analyze this, and analyze that, always seeing tons on things I would change. Not this time...I just had fun, and I am pretty happy with this new found freedom! :)
 
If you missed my post earlier, check it out here. Very exciting news! :)
 
Hope you all have a great evening, and take time to create something you love! :)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Heather (goldiecar) said...

This is pretty adorable!!!