Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello 7 Months

Hi all!! Happy Monday! So ready for this weekend to get here though! Not only is it a holiday weekend, by the hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on Friday! I think we are going to celebrate by taking the kiddos to see Despicable Me 2! ;)

Today I have a fun layout to share. I love all the fun videos that they share on TwoPeas, and I was instantly inspired by this video and layout by Celine Navarro. Now, if you frequent my blog at all, you know that I do not do 2- page layouts, but I loved the way she did this with the larger photo, and knew it would be perfect for one of Colten's monthly pages. So I had to give it a try!



 
LOVE the way this turned out! It was so fun working with the larger photo, and having the extra space, but it still was able to feel like a single page layout.
 
I used Studio Calico Darling Dear, some Dear Lizzy, and a little Jillibean Soup on this layout.
 
I have tons of projects in the works, so be on the lookout for more this week.
 
Have a great day, and take time to create something you love! 

No comments: