Thursday, July 25, 2013

More We R CHA Projects

Hi all!! Happy Thursday!! I hope you guys have had a great week watching all the videos and pictures from CHA. I know I have! Of course, makes me wish I was there though!

Today I have a couple of more projects to share with you that I made using the new Chalkboard collection from We R Memory Keepers. You can view the whole collection here, and it will be shipping this month! They have been having tons of fun giveaways on the blog! Hope you have played along...there might even be more to come, so make sure you head over to the blog and check them out and follow!

First up, I have an albums made easy page to share with you. This was so fun to put together. All of the cards have the cutest sayings on them, and it made this page come together in a snap!

 
Next is a quick and easy little card that I put together.  The sentiment on here is actually from one of the tags included in this collection. I just altered it a bit to fit the look I was going for with the card.
 
This collection is beyond gorgeous! I loved working with it, and plan on picking more of it up for myself! :) Be on the look out for it soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by, and hope you all have a great day, and take time to create something you love!


1 comment:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

oohhhh love these! What a great new line!