Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Best Part

Hello crafty friends! I have another layout to share with you today using the Felicity Jane Here's the Scoop kit. This kit had such a great variety of colors...I had some very girly, pink layouts, and then there were elements like what I used here, that lent itself towards a very boy layout. 

Oh, the powerwheels...what toddler doesn't love them, and my boy is no exception, as you can tell by that look of pure delight on his face. What is even better than his powerwheel at home is when we go to Mamaw's, and he gets to ride the slightly bigger and faster one. That's where I snapped this photo. 


I loved this chevron paper, and really wanted to use it as a main element, but wanted to bring in some of that gorgeous green color, so I cut this strip to run down then middle of my page. I wanted to do some messy stamping on here too...My layers were a little to uneven ( which I wanted) for the stamps to come out completely clear..but I still love the texture and little bit of dimension that it adds.


The Best Part actually was part of a pocket card, but I loved the idea of using it as a circular element, so I simply fussy cut it out, and ended up using it as my title. A few enamel dots, some staples, and flair later, and I have one adorably cute boy layout! :)

Thanks for stopping in today, have a good one, and take time to create something you love!

No comments: