Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm back again, lol, and with another Frosted Design LO even!! This one I did to go along with their Sketch Along Tuesdays 4.5 sketch. Here is the sketch they gave us this week...


I changed it around quite a bit..though I still think you can kinda see the sketch in it. Here is my LO based on this sketch...


I played around a little bit here, using different fonts and colors for my title. Tried to have a little fun with it...but I wanted to keep it pretty simple and focus on the photo and the little film strip I made. The film strip itself is a die cut from a class I took forever ago at my LSS..I think it might be a Tim Holtz die..not sure though...and to fill it I just cut out some pictures that my girls had laying around from those little trading card packs you can buy to fill it in....I wanted to focus on that as it was my daughters first time going to the movie theater and she absolutely loved it and the movie :)

There is still time for you to get in with your own sketch for this weeks challenge...hope you all get time to get crafty this weekend!! :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your take on the sketch!! Love the filmstrip with the movie characters! such a fun layout!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays challenge!

Nikki said...

This is REALLY great! I love how everything really comes together on the page. You did a fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

Fern said...

This is so cute!!! Love the film strip!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs!!! Hugs!!!