Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sweet Peach Crop Shop Anniversary Challenge

Hi all!!! Sorry been so MIA lately, alot going on around here on the home front. The hubby was out of town last night for work, so of course I couldn't sleep, so I spent a little bit of time working on some projects. Didn't get near as much done as I would like, stormy weather had me very jumpy.

One LO that I did finish up was one for the Anniversary Challenge over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop. They are a great kit club and they host lots of fun challenges. This is their one year anniversary, so they have had all kinds of fun ones this month...there is still time to play along here if you hurry!

I did this LO for their 4th Sketch Challenge for the month. Here is the sketch...


Love that banner!! I have been all about banners lately! Here is my take on their sketch...

I kept it very simple and stayed very true to the sketch, and I am really happy with it! Hopefully I will be able to get back on track with my posting here soon!!

Happy Humpday!!!


2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Adorable! I love your button banner!

Elizabeth said...

How adorable, I to love you button banner, VERY creative girl! I am following you too!!! :)
Have a blessed weekend!
e.