Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Days

I am totally in love with the Happy Days collection by Echo Park! I love the bright colors, the vintage kind of feel, the patterns, really just everything about it! So when they posted their Facebook Challenge, I knew I had to play along. I had alot of fun with this layout, I couldn't stop adding to it!! I'm not sure what is with me lately on that front, but I am definitely changing up my style! Here is the layout I made for the challenge.


Sorry for the somewhat blurry photo...I am fighting a horrible sinus infection..and apparently I was swaying on my feet a little there.

I am really happy with this layout..its something different for me....and while the colors don't necessarily "match" my photo, I think that together they all work really well together and play off of each other.

September is going to be a busy month for me! My LSS was in need of help, so I am going to start working there part time, I haven't worked in over 4 years, so very nervous about starting that back up, and how the girls are going to do. So far they are perfectly fine, but those of you with kiddos know how quickly that can change. Also I start my term on the design team at Scrap-Friendzy in September, and I will be hosting my first challenge later in the month!
We are doing something extra fun for September! For every challenge you complete by Sunday of the week it was posted, you are entered for a RAK! That is FOUR chances at some scrappy goodies...along with the chance at a prize from your Friendz points. You all should definitely come by and check it out here!!
I am also considering applying for a couple other design teams, so fingers crossed there!

What are you all up to as we head back into the school year, into fall??

Hope you all have a blessed week!!

4 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

Hi Amanda! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog :) Congrats on your new DT gig too :)

Mandy said...

1st: Love this layout!
2nd: Good Luck with the new job sounds like fun! ANd I'm sure the kiddos will be just fine too.
3rd: Congrats on the new DT gig!
4th Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!

Briana Johnson said...

Amanda, I LOVE this layout. I think my fave part is the word stickers framing the photo. there are just so many pretty layers - gorgeous! Good luck on your new job - it will be perfect for you!

Sasha Farina said...

are you feeling better now? I hope so! love this layout.. that photo is so such a happy one! *hugs*