Monday, August 15, 2011

Scrappy Happy Day!! :)

Today was a very productive day for me!! I finished 3, yes 3, layouts!! :) The girls were having so much fun playing with their new zuzu pet babies, that they weren't interested in me at all. That doesn't happen very often, lol, so I took advantage of it! :)

I loved the Sketchy Thursdays sketch this week, so I had to play along there. I changed it up a little bit, and only used one photo instead of the three they had...I am so happy with the way this one turned out!



I also wanted to play along with the sketch challenge over at Artful Delight. I switched this sketch up a little bit also. I had lots of fun on this one playing with my new Happy Days collection by Echo Park!! :)


Sorry the picture quality on these two isn't that great. Its a cloudy day here, and I couldn't get a good picture for anything by the window. So took them outside, and then I couldn't get them to line up straight, and the colors are still a tad off, but you get the idea. :)


Hope everyone has a blessed week! We are off to the park to enjoy a little more freedom before Miss E heads back to preschool! :)

Don't forget the blog hop is this weekend!! :) Hope you can all hop on by! ;)

~ Amanda

12 comments:

craftykellyj said...

These layouts are gorgeous!

Rosie said...

Those flowers are so pretty! Nice work with the Sketchy Thursday sketch.

Ashley Horton said...

Both of these are great layouts Amanda! I love the pretty feel on the first one and the fun colors on the 2nd one and the photos are just too cute!! Sounds like I need to invest in some of those baby zuzu's!! :)

DanaMK said...

Such cute layouts!!

DIANA L. said...

Nice job on the layouts.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Amanda, I like your use of twine on both LOs. I really really like your Echo Park LO…so much fun!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee both of these!! LOVING the die cut paper in the first one! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

corrie said...

Both of your pages are great! I love the colors of the second one and the laser cut flower in the first is awesome! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

Unknown said...

Such sweet and fun LO's - love the look of the Echo Park papers.

Hannah said...

Great LO's, I LOVE your sketchy LO, so gorgeous, love the twine, love all of it :) Love all of the colours of the second :)

Court said...

GREAT layouts!!! I LOVE what you did with the first one! You should definitely try out for the Artful Delight DT!!! Thank you so much for playing along with our sketch challenge at Artful Delight!

Debbie said...

Love both of your layouts!!!! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!