Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Scary Cute Ghouls

Hi all! Happy Hump Day! This is my hubby and girls favorite day of the week thanks to that camel commercial...they go around all evening with the whole " What day is it?" "Huuummmppp Day" lol.

Anyways, on to the project! I have a  Halloween layout to share today!




 I really wanted to give my messy weaving technique a try on a larger scale. I LOVE how it turned out! I will definitely be doing this again!


These layouts were so fun to make! Makes me excited for this years Halloween photos! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and take time today to create something you love!


1 comment:

Leah l'Orange said...

these are FANTASTIC! love your homemade chevs, and that weaving is SUPER fun! i'm a big fan of the bright, poppin' projects, and yours certainly do! thanks for linking up at Paper Issues for our Halloween linky party! :D