Saturday, September 7, 2013

Noel Mignon




Hi all!!! I just realized this didn't autopost on Saturday as it was supposed to, so I am going to share it today! I'll be posting my second layout as gd tomorrow! :)
I am so excited to share my first layout as guest designer at Noel Mignon!! I have had so much fun working with the Our Summer Kit!! The colors are patterns in this kit were so fun, and I have to say it was jam packed full of goodness!!

Here is my layout for the "Children's Book Week" that we had over this past week. I was inspired by this favorite read of my kiddos and myself.


Here is my layout inspired by this book:




Head over to the Noel Mignon blog to get more details about this layout, and to see some more fabulous inspiration from their design team!!

Have a great day, and take time to create something you love!


No comments: