Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mini Album Blog Hop




Hello friends!! I am your next stop on the mini album blog hop list! You should be coming to my blog from the talented Kelly Jean...if you are just starting here, make sure and head over to Kelly's blog, and start from the beginning so that you don't miss any of the amazing inspiration coming your way today!!

Here is our complete hop list, just in case anyone gets lost along the way!! :)

1.  Kelly Jean  kelsterjean designs
2.  Amanda - Random Sweetness
3.  Nubia - The Papercutting Nerd
4.  Beth - Scrapping Wonders
5.  Heather M - Heather's Crafty Heart
6.  Lynn - Lynn's Everyday Ideas
7.  Charity - Scrappin' Chaos
8.  Mandi - Kraze of MJ
9.  Heather S - Coffee and Pretty Paper
10. Kristin  rukristin papercrafts

For this hop, we wanted to share our love for the mini with you! A mini album is great to document and event that you have lots of photos from, a special photo shoot, a holiday or occasion, or for just the everyday!

For my projects, I am going to share with you a couple of past mini albums that I have made. These are still some of my favorite projects to this day!

First up, I have this Lovely Day mini album. My daughters took part in a tea part photo shoot, and they pictures were to die for..so of course, rather than just choose one to document the occasion, I put together a little mini album.







For the next layout, I wanted to document just fun, everyday moments with my family. This are just some favorite snapshots, put together in this album!





To celebrate and share my love of minis even more..I have a fun mini album themed giveaway! To be entered, simply become a follower of my blog ( let me know that you have done this, and let me know if you already were), and leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite thing about a mini album is...for an extra entry, follow me on instagram, username gracehope!

Now, for your next spot on this hop, you are going to visit the talented...Nubia!!

Thanks for hopping along with us today, enjoy this hop, be inspired, and take time to create something you love!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These albums are absolutely adorable! I especially love all the layers and fun goodies you have in your minis!

Emily said...

Wow this mini album is amazing! I love all the layers. I'm also following your blog.

Unknown said...

Great albums. My daughter loves tea parties. I should document that.

bamafan said...

Your albums are adorable. I don't do mini albums very often . . .WHY?? Thank you for your inspiration and I am now following you.

Lyne said...

The photo shoot of your daughters is just fabulous...such a fun memory!
Lyne
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

Goldenbassets said...

Love your style! I've been making mini albums for about a year and they are such fun! I love how different they all can be, even a similar style base can look totally different with different embellishments! I follow on Bloglovin and Instagram