Saturday, July 25, 2015

Puddle Jumpers

Hello friends!! Happy Saturday! Today I have a layout to share with you that was inspired by this layout by Jamie Waters, that I stumbled across while pursuing the Studio Calico gallery one day. I loved the squares and embellishment all lined up across the left side...I thought it was a fun layout, and it immediately made me think of this day that I had been dying to get in the scrapbook!


I found this raindrop paper in my stash, I have had it for quite awhile, I received it in a kit, as I would normally not buy that. The colors are gorgeous, but not something I would normally use...but I thought, how perfect that I had held on to it for this layout! Adding in just the squared helped me to go with the "theme" of the layout, but not get overwhelmed by that and the busier chevron pattern that I used!



Then for my title, I loved how these Crate Paper alphas went with the colors I was using, and they gave a fun translucent effect..kind of like a rain puddle! Then, I had these cute little raindrop puffy stickers...again, would never have used them, they were one of the few stickers left on that sheet from Pinkfresh..but perfect for this layout!!




I am linking this layout up to Paper Issue and their Chip off the Old Block issue!! Details here!!

Thanks for hopping in today, have a good one, and take time to create something you love!

No comments: