Friday, May 6, 2011

Just for Me Layout!!!

Here lately I have been so into doing sketches and being all these challenges that I haven't had been able to just scrap how I want. I love doing those challenges and having that inspiration, but sometimes I find that I get so caught up in what I'm "supposed" to be doing for the challenge that I don't enjoy it like I should. So today I had a little free time, so I sat down to scrap...and this is the layout that came from it, good or bad, it is 100% me :)


I am really happy with way this turned out!! I was also happy that I could step away from all those rules and sketches and still make something that I love and that I think is beautiful!

This collage is pictures of my husband and youngest daughter playing at the park one day while Miss Emma was at preschool. Katlyn was so excited to not only be out at the park playing, but to have Daddy all to herself. There are lots of odd shadows going on in this photos from the equipment they were playing on, but I couldn't resist that joy that you can see all over her face.

I hope everyone gets a chance to get some scrapping in tomorrow!! I am hoping to do a little, but the hubby is off work,so he will either keep the girls occupied for me, or he will aggravate me more than they do. LOL

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

So cute! I love challenges too but I like to balance it out with some of "me" design too. I think it turned out so well!