Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays

Two posts in one day!! Wow!! LOL!
I saw this sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays and loved, as usual, so had to get a LO in quick while the girls were making cards :)


Here is my take on the sketch. I changed it around a little, and tried my hand a making a little scene, not sure if I am 100% happy with it, but I think it looks pretty good.

I used pretty much only Crate Paper on this, I did through in a little Jillibean Soup. Thanks for stopping by, again, LOL...oh and make sure you go over to Scrapping Everyday Miracles and check them out!!! They will be opening challenges soon, and are hosting an awesome giveaway!!

Have a blessed day!! :)

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I really do love it Amanda! The scene is just perfect!

DanaMK said...

I love that photo - so, so sweet! Love the colours you chose and the scene, banner and baker's twine are perfect.

Ashley Horton said...

I love your lo, Amanda! Great job changing up the sketch! I am hoping to get mine done tomorrow, but I'm just not feeling very creative with this cold!!

Piglet said...

Adorable LO! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

lisa said...

What a sweet page.
Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

Diana Waite said...

Amanda! this layout is AWESOME! Also, I need you to contact me with your e-mail--you won on my blog!! dpbwaite (at) hotmail.com--THX! :)

Diana Fisher said...

Very, very cute picture. Made me smile the minute I saw it. :) Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING that Crate paper you used and that photo is ADORABLE! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Awww, what a little ray of sunshine! So happy you played along with us this week at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo