Sunday, May 22, 2011

NSD Crop

This weekend my LSS finally had their NSD All Day Crop. Thankfully Derek was off work so I got to go and spend some time scrapping! I didn't get near as much done as I wanted to, spent too much time gossiping and catching up with a few of the lovely ladies I have met through other classes and crops. It was such a fun day!! :)

One project I did get finished up was a layout for the Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays challenge. Here is the great sketch they had for us this week...


Here is the layout that I created...


Lots of Crate Paper here...I am so in love with Emma's Shoppe :) I also finally got to use some of my new stamps! I used "Ordinary Days" by Ali Edwards on this one! :)

Don't forget, the June Sketch It To Me Blog Hop is coming up soon!!! I will have an AMAZING giveaway!! So make sure you stop by!!

Have a blessed week :)

6 comments:

Briana Johnson said...

Cute sketch - love your angles and product mix! I loved that line too and that's one I bought all of - haven't done that in a long time. Cute page!

Andrea said...

very cute amanda! i love all yoru cute embellies!

Joni Parker said...

Cute Cute Cute!! Fun pic too!! Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs!

Debbie said...

What a fun picture!!! Love your take on the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays Challenge!

li-bee-ti said...

Cute photo and wonderful layout! I love the CAS take on the sketch.
Thank your for playing with us at Sketch Along Tuesday @ Frosted Designs.

Nikki said...

I love this layout! All the clean lines; it's beautiful! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays Challenge!! :)