Monday, May 9, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays and NSD Challenges

Hi all!! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!! I know I did :) I got to spend the entire weekend with my small family, and the weather was finally nice!! We spent alot of time outside..so I didn't get much of the scrapping done that I wanted. There were so many fun challenges that I wanted to do, and since my time was limited, I combined alot of them on this LO. I used this awesome sketch by Diana Fisher at Sketchy Thursdays for Scrapbook Circle. LOVE this sketch, as usual, LOL!


I used this sketch along with some of the challenges from TwoPeas and Studio Calice for NSD day, and came up with this LO....


I am rally happy with the way it turned out!! Lots of American Crafts, Jillibean Soup, and some Studio Calico stamps. Also used my Sew Easy, that I have had for months, for the first time on this one. I'm not sure about it...I had trouble keeping the lines straight, anybody have any tips?? Please leave me a comment if you do!!

Before I go I have to also share this pic...



While I was trying to get a photo of the LO, Katlyn kept leaning over saying "It's me, it's me!!" LOL!

I "might" be back later with another project, depends on how well the girlies cooperate. LOL

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Amanda hello! What a gorgeous layout and you rocked that sketch! I really love the photo you took of Katlyn looking at her layout, that is precious! I also really love your stitching, I have yet to get that down without using a sewing machine. I love the look of it though!!!!

Hoping that your Monday has started out to be a really great one! It is beautiful here today and we are basking in the sunshine!!!
e.

Ashley Horton said...

How cute Amanda and I love the pic of her looking over at the lo! My girls do that too!! :) The patterned papers are so cute together and I think the stitching turned out great!

Andrea said...

I think this is SO cute and I think that the pic of your daughter looking at it is even cuter!

Tessa Buys said...

That grin is SO cute! Great work on the layout :). Thank you so much for playing at Scrapbook Circle!