Friday, May 13, 2011

Sketch Support Layouts

Sketch Support is having a Creative Team Call going on...they posted 4 different sketches and you were to complete 3 of the 4 and send them in....I have so far completed 2 so I have one more to go...then I have to decide if I will actually have the guts to send them in. Here are the two LOs I have completed so far...




I am absolutely in love with the first layout :) Not too sure about the title placement on the second, but still pretty happy with it.

Have any of you ever tried out for a Design Team?? Any advice or words of encouragement?? I would definitely appreciate any that you want to share!!

Have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

Sabr said...

these are great layouts! good luck!!

Christine said...

I have been completely stumped on how to use that paper on your first layout! Great placement on all the embellishing!

my crafting creations said...

Great Layouts. I love them. create me pink sent me and I'm your newest follower.


Kim
http://mycraftingcreations.com

Diana Fisher said...

Lovely pages!! I especially like the spacing and layout on the first one. I have that background paper and have had no idea what to do with it. I like your take on it!

To answer the Q you left on my blog, about making cards, for you to get started, I would say to follow a card challenge site for inspiration. But for the bridal shower invites, I would just start simple. And repeating elements for color, but let the white space dominate. Nothing too fancy since there are multiples.

You can email me if you like dianadesigns [at] rochester.rr.com, I'd love to help you with ideas. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Andrea said...

love these two Los of yours Amanda, especially the first! I sent in my LOs/cards for the call too, but don't expect to get it. You have way more of a chance than me!!! I hope you get it!!!

Tessa Buys said...

Hi Amanda :). Thanks for your kind words on my blog :). I do custom orders all the time, so feel free to email me and we can chat - precociouspaper@yahoo.com. Your layouts are fabulous! The first one could be entered into the current challenge at Scrapbook Circle if you wanted: http://www.scrapbookcircle.com/2011/05/winner-and-challenge-8/