Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sketch Thursdays 5.19

I had these pictures laying around of my youngest daughter. They were nothing special, in one her eyes are closed, in the other there is something (marker, I believe) on her face. Yet I had to scrap them! They were random pics I took of her one day while we were hanging out while big sis was at preschool. We love those days were we get those few hours just the 2 of us. So while the pics weren't perfect by any means, they had to go into her album.

I kept this layout pretty simple. I used cardstock (*gasp*) for the background, I very, very rarely ever use cardstock. Here is my layout....

I used this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays for inspiration. I loved the simplicity of it, went perfect with the feeling I wanted for this layout!


I will probably be MIA for awhile. Miss Katlyn is going in for some minor surgery tomorrow, so we are gonna take the rest of the week/weekend to relax and just chill out here at home. I would be so grateful if I could get you all to add her to your prayers...I would love for her to be surrounded in prayer tomorrow. Thank you in advance! :)

Also don't forget to come back by June 3-4. We will be having the blog hop, and I have an amazing giveaway planned for you from a sweetie I "met" here recently through the blog world. Here is a sneak peak at what I will be giving away...



Trust me...you aren't gonna wanna miss this!! :)

Have a blessed week!!

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

*wink* Love this post! And... I love what you did with the ST page. Great pics, too. I know about just having the scrap the story no matter what the pics turn out like. I do that with Nate all the time.

Prayers said for you for tomorrow, too. I'll keep ya in my mind all day...

Piglet said...

Very sweet LO! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

lisa said...

How sweet : )
Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

Elizabeth said...

I will surely be praying for your DD today!!! Hope she does really well and that you guys are able to take it easy too!

I love using cardstock as my background! You did a really great job with your layout its really cute!

be blessed,
e.

Anonymous said...

Your LO is so cute! I like the circles and banner.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the banner! Thanks soooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)