Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mud Pies

Easter Sunday, my girls are in their cute little spring outfits ( they got to pick their own this year) All I want is a few sweet little pictures of my angels....what do they want to do?? Make mud pies!

 I got a few pics in of them doing this, not as many as I would have liked, they were messy with that stuff!!

I just have to laugh when I think back to them that day...normally Miss Emma wants nothing to do with anything that gets her dirty, but she was quite the little trooper, digging right in with her sister.

Here is the layout I made with the few pictures that turned out ok...


I used the 5.26 sketch from Sketchy Thursdays...



I struggled big time with this layout. I just couldn't get it to work for anything. I'm still not completely happy with it, but it was one of those where I had to just put it away. The girls loved it, and that's really all that matters!

Don't forget the blog hop this weekend!!! You will get to see some wonderful layouts from some amazingly talented ladies...and I have a fun giveaway planned...and maybe an extra little surprise added in there! In case you missed it last week...here is another sneak of  my amazing giveaway.



Make sure you stop by...you won't want to miss it!! Trust me!! :)

6 comments:

Natasha said...

I think the layout turned out great. TFS.

Natasha
craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

DanaMK said...

Very fun! I love the story behind the layout - too cute! I like your embellie cluster!

Diana Fisher said...

I love the way you did the title up in the corner and love that font choice for the lettering. Great page!! So glad you played along this week! :)

Moongirl said...

I think it is a great take on the sketch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeee those photos and the colors! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):)

lisa said...

Great page x
Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xxx