Friday, June 17, 2011

School Time!!

My oldest, Emma, just recently finished up her first year of preschool. She had so much fun, and I was amazed at how much she learned in a year!! Half of the stuff she came home and told me, I remember learning about in kindergarten!!

These were the "professional" school pics that were taken, and while they are cute pics (seriously, look at the girl! :)) I just had no motivation to scrap them. Then I stumbled across ScrapFit, and wouldn't you know, their challenge was for a school themed project, so I partnered that along with the challenge at the Paper Variety to use mixed alphas in your title, and suddenly inspiration hit!

So with out further ado, here is the layout I created...


Definitely not my normal style, but I love it! :)

Thanks for stoppin by and checking out my humble little blog...I greatly appreciate each and everyone of you! I am almost to 50 followers friends, and I can't believe it!!! Be prepared, once I hit that 50 mark their will be a giveaway!! :)

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!! :)

6 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

Adorable layout! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

Moongirl said...

I love it too! Great use of school theme elements.

Missy Whidden said...

I love your layout! I love the numbers & the cursive letters...it's perfect! Thank you for playing with us at ScrapFIT!

DanaMK said...

So cute! Love all the elements to your page - they work together so well!

Auntie Em said...

What a great LO! I love all the polka dots and the colours.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Adorable! great photos you have!love the colors and the papers on this lo. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety! :)