Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tattoo??

I remember this day so clearly in my mind. We were sitting in the living room, not really doing anything. I leave the room to go get something, walk back in and see my little girl covered in marker...literally from head to toe!! She thought it was hilarious, and was very proud of herself, lol, and try as I might, I couldn't do anything but laugh.
So, of course these had to make their way onto a layout.


I used the 6.9 sketch from Sketchy Thursday...with a little bit of tweaks to fit my photos.


I feel like maybe it needs something else, but was afraid if I added anything it would take some of the focus off of the photos, so it is what it is. :)

There is still time to play along this week...head on over to Sketchy Thursdays and check out all the details! :)

Have a blessed week!! :)

9 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Very cute Amanda!! That is always a nightmare...but she is cute! I love the way you changed up the sketch!

DanaMK said...

Great take on the sketch! And you're much calmer than I'd have been. Yikes!

corrie said...

Love this!!! My oldest did the same thing at this age. Great pictures. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

Auntie Em said...

So cute! The sketch is great for really focusing on the pics. I like all the patterned papers.
Thanks for sharing! :)

BTW our youngest grandson decided to draw Tigger stripes all down his arms...in permanent marker. Great job drawing but it took a while and many baths for them to fade! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Lol!! Toooooooooo cute!! they do the darndest things, don't they??? Adorable photos and loving that title! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

I have some fabulous photos of Nate with marker all over his hands and arms and he's dancing around so proud of it. Great job with the page, and I do the same thing—never sure when to stop adding things to the page.

Lisa Smith said...

Love how you put the pictures toward the right of the page! I rotated mine. Here's my take on this week's Sketchy Thursdays 6.9 Sketch. Have a great week! ~Lisa

Audrey Yeager said...

I think the focus on the photos is so important! Love your take on this sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love the pink/white papers. Your litle girl is a doll!